Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Warrior Returning Alive, Alive Again



Some of you may have noticed I've been gone from blogging over the past few months. I haven't had much chance to play in my local tourneys for a while so I haven't had a ton to post about. I am still playing casually with some friends and have a couple decks I will try to share with you folks in the coming weeks.

I'm doing something different today, I decided to post some game play of a match on Yu-Gi-Oh! Online. I do, overall, prefer it over dueling network simply because the rules are pre-programmed so theres no question about what should or should not be legal. I plan on posting a video soon regarding the program as a whole, and pros and cons compared to actual dueling.

I hope you enjoy the video, I'd love some feedback, I'm planning on posting more videos like this if you folks enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. nice, i'll give a try on Yu-Gi-Oh! Online, glad to see you posting again, hope to see more in the future

    ReplyDelete