Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quick Update, NaNoWriMo




Sorry I haven't posted lately folks. Hasn't been much going on lately and no new edits for my deck. I will be attending a sneak peek this weekend at Pastimes, come on out if you're in the Chicago land area. They have a great selection of cards for both Magic and Yu-gi-oh as well as a nice comic book selection.

NaNoWriMo
Aside from work and this blog, I've taken on the added responsibility of NaNoWriMo to help support my fiance in her writing efforts, but as a result my updates this month are going to be a bit fewer. I'm going to make sure to get at least one or two updates in every week, so stay tuned!

And Finally, This

2 comments:

  1. That comic has alot of truth in it. I might have to start making more mistaeks(see what I did their?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All things explained by a puppy and a rabbit make more esnse.

    ReplyDelete