Thursday, October 27, 2011

Deck Plans



Coming close to the end of the month, and closer to my next pay day, so I've been spending some time thinking of new approaches to my T.G. Agent build. Maxx "C" has grown in popularity lately, and I've been thinking about picking one or two up since YCS Toronto's conclusion. Since there are now five level two non-tuner monsters in this build, I opted to run a copy of Junk Synchron (based off a feature match at Columbus and a recent posting on Duel Like and Idol I figured it may be worth while to try to fit one in.

This of course comes at the cost of Archlord Kristya and Herald of Orange Light, but I feel I've addressed those issues by adding two Effect Veilers to the main deck, and a pair of Vanity's Fiends to the side deck to address Plants and Agents.

The draft of this deck was inspired from multiple sources, so I thank all of you for the ideas, and I hope it pans out well for me in testing on DN. It looks solid, and I have high hopes. I'd love some feedback on any potential modifications to the build, so feel free to post them over here, or let me know if you'd like to play a game or two on Dueling Network




Monsters 28
3 Mystical Shine Ball
2 Effect Veiler
2 Genex Ally Birdman
1 Gorz, Emissary of Darkness
1 Honest
1 Junk Synchron
3 Master Hyperon
2 Maxx "C"
1 Sangan
2 T.G. Striker
2 T.G. Warwolf
3 The Agent of Creation - Venus
3 The Agent of Mystery - Earth
2 Tragoedia

Spells 11
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Mind Control
1 Heavy Storm
1 Creature Swap
3 Pot of Duality
3 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps 1
1 Trap Dustshoot

Extra 15
2 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Leviar, the Sea Dragon
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Armory Arm
1 T.G. Wonder Magician
1 Ally of Justice Catastor                                                                          
1 T.G Hyper Librarian
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Gaia Knight, Force of Earth                      
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Genex Ally Triforce
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Side 15
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2 Vanity's Fiend
1 Cyber Dragon
2 Gemini Imp
2 D.D. Crow
2 Leeching the Light
1 System Down
1 Mirror Force
1 Dimensional Prison
2 Debunk

2 comments: